Saturday, August 23, 2008

10 Years!

Happy Anniversary to us! We met 13 years ago.



Tied the knot after 3 long years!



And have been blessed with 3 beautiful babies!


I am so blessed to have snagged Michael! What other husband cooks, cleans, brings home the bacon, makes the kids lunches... I had better stop here or else you'll question what's left for me to do. Well someone has to eat all the Bon-Bons and watch the TV!!! Happy anniversary Mikie-poo. I love you! Here's to 100 more lovely years (with modern medicine you never know!)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! LOVE the photos!

Meteor magnets said...

Congrats, Rene` & Mike! WOW! 10 years! That's awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO MIKE! Wish we could be there to celebrate it with you!

Julie said...

Congratulations... I didn't know we were married the same year. I love your pictures together, so cute.