Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vampire baby

Do the books you read during pregnancy and breast feeding influence your offspring? Check out this pictures of Ellie:


She has cut the two top teeth second from the middle on both sides. Can you see the fangs?!

I have Stephanie Meyer to thank for this! I borrowed the first book when I was about 6 months pregnant with Ellie, and I finished the last book now while Ellie is 6 months old- I was enthralled with the series! - along with a majority of the female population out there.
So cute when she smiles!

3 comments:

♪☺♥C0l0rful Princ3ss♥☺♪ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

I'm just finishing the last book, it's going downhill for me though, but I'm still excited to see the movie in Dec.

Kacy said...

Demon baby! She is too cute to be a vampire.
I didn't know you were reading that series. Do you recommend it? I just read the Hobbit and am in the market for another book.